Event Details for…
16th Annual Auburn Triathlon
Sunday, June 3, 2018 - Presented by USA Productions
The 16th Annual Auburn Triathlon
Event Date: June 3, 2018
Registration will now open: Wednesday, November 1st! 2017 at 8am
EXCITING CHANGES FOR THE 2018 AUBURN TRIATHLON:
- New Date, adding a much needed Half Distance Triathlon to June!
- TAHOE PEAK ENDURANCE has partnered with USAP EVENTS
- New beautiful bike courses for the Half & International distances, making the events accessible and exciting for everyone. Flatter & Faster!
The Auburn Triathlon is held annually in Auburn, CA (the Endurance Capital of the World) and consists of:
- Half Triathlon (1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike, 13.1 mile run)
- International Triathlon (.93 mile swim, 24.9 mile bike, 6.2 mile run)
- Sprint Triathlon (500 meter swim, 8 mile bike, 2.6 mile run)
- Half Aquabike (1.2 mile swim and 56 mile bike)
- International Aquabike (.93 mile swim and 24.9 mile bike)
Each event offers calm water, canyon scenery, mild to warm temperatures, and a low-key race environment. The rural bike courses are on safe and tree-canopied road. The setting for your run is the spectacular Auburn State Park – breathtaking views along the canyon rim, looking down at the American River.
You’ll enjoy a grass roots feel of incredible racing and post race party with a focus on delivering the best possible experience to each and every athlete. The Auburn Triathlon will be a weekend you never forget! Enjoy the fabulous T2 and Finish venue of the American River Canyon Overlook. with lots of spectator shade and multi-loop vantage points
Map of Event LocationGet Directions
If you have questions about this event, contact us at:
Enter your email address below to confirm your registration.